Sibolga is one of my favorite spot with delicious sea food and a cup of hot coffee. If you arrange tour package to North Sumatra, including Toba Lake, so you may visit Sibolga. Its about 8-7 hours of land transport from Medan.
Btw, another tour packages also available if you like to visit Bali.
That’s amazing trip enjoying the remaining sea port town. Sibolga is part of the North Sumatra , become the one of the most crowded port in west coast of Sumatra hundred years ago.
Here some my notes on Bumi Asih, including the rates
- Standard Room (too small for double, I recommed choose deluxe or bigger class if you will stay with your spouse)
- Rate: IDR 350 K/nett
- Deluxe Room: IDR 450K/nett
- Executive Room: IDR 550K/nett
- Junior Suite Room: IDR 700K/nett
- President Suite Room: IDR 1000K/nett
Facilites: AC, TV, Hot & Cool shower, bath tube (suite room),balcony view, laundy,IDD telephone, hot spot (public area)
Others: free breakfast, free welcome drink,checkout time: 12.00 pm
Late checkout charge
- 02.00pm-05.00: 25%
- 05.00pm-07.00: 50%